Updated as of 26/03/2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information Given to Us by You
You are free to explore the Website without providing any information about yourself. However, we may request that you provide us with your personal data when offering our Service to you. This information is collected in the course of you signing up for an account, or through correspondences between you and Koku via email exchanges, video or phone calls, and face-to-face meetings. The information includes, but is not limited to, contact details such as you or your company’s full name, registered address, telephone number, email address, birthdate, and etc.
- Information We Get from Your Use of Our Service
This refers to information about your browser as well as your activities when you visit this Website, and is collected using Google Analytics. The data collected includes, but is not limited to:
- Details of transaction
- Banking details
- Billing addresses
- IP address
- Geographical location
- Date and time of visit
- Pages viewed
- Browser type
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- To be able to carry out and provide you with our Service in the most effective manner
- To ensure that transactions on our Website are safe and secure
- To enhance user experience by improving our platform and user interface and make it more user-friendly to best serve your needs based on your surfing behaviour
- To provide you with a more personalized experience through the tracked data collected via Cookies
- To send you direct marketing materials relating to our business which we may be of interest to you
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Koku will keep your personal data confidential and will not, under any circumstance, sell it. However, we may share your personal data with certain 3rd parties in the following cases:
- To comply with legal obligations, we may disclose information to certain governmental departments like tax and law enforcement authorities.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We are dedicated to the security of your information and will do our best to take precaution to ensure that the information you have provided is protected against unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, please note that any transmission of information on the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to our site outside our control.
Here are the measures Koku will take:
- Restricted access
Only authorized employees can access your information, and only when they need it in the course of us providing our service to you.
We will be implementing it soon.
- PCI-DSS Compliance
We are working towards being fully compliant.