Information we collect
We may collect and use the following data about you:
- Information you give us – This is information you provide about you by filling up the forms on our site (https://www.koku.io/) or by corresponding with us (e.g. e-mail or phone call). The information you give us may include but not limited to (i) your name; (ii) your job title; (iii) your email address; (iv) your employer name; (v) your phone number; (vi) the country in which your employer is based; and (vii) the industry in which you operate.
- Information we receive from other sources – Information about you may be received from other websites we operate or the other services we provide (e.g. marketing research surveys that may or may not be hosted on our website).
Storage & data transfer
Why we collect information
We collect and process your Information for the purposes set out below. These are either necessary to:
- Provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- Provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired on;
- Verify your identity to protect against fraud, comply with financial crime laws and to confirm your eligibility to use our products and services;
- Notify you about changes to our service;
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Comply with various legal obligations to which we are subject.
Information we share
Your information may be shared with selected third parties including:
- Affiliates, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks solely to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Legal processing of your information
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- To assist us in conducting or co-operating in investigations or proceedings relating to fraud or other illegal activity where we believe it is reasonable and appropriate to do so;
- To prevent and/or detect fraud or crime;
- In response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, order or notice of any government authority, public agency, or law enforcement agency, or as otherwise required by law.
Under the data protection law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data which we process:
- You have the right to have us transmit your Personal Data to another data controller where technically feasible;
- Wherever we have indicated that your consent is the lawful basis of our processing, you can withdraw such consent at any time with respect to future processing; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
Links to third party websites
Upon expressing of interest in N4P’s products, you consent to receiving marketing updates from us. We will send you relevant marketing information by email. If you change your mind about how you would like us to contact you or you no longer wish to receive this information, you can simply unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” in any previous communication we have sent or by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will store or otherwise process the Information you submit, including Personal Data, no longer than is necessary to comply with our contractual and legal obligations and to fulfil our legitimate business and compliance purposes. After this period, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently anonymize the Submitted Information which consists of Personal Data.
N4P Cookies Policy
- Strictly necessary – Essential in order to use our Website and its features
- Performance – Not essential but collect useful information about how people use our Website. These enable us to understand how our Website is performing and how we can improve the user experience
- Functionality – Improve your experience of our Website by remembering choices or data you have entered into our website and deliver an enhanced experience. They may also be used to provide services and content such as videos.
- Targeting – Record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information is used to make our Website more relevant to your interests
A “cookie” is a small text file that is transferred to a web browser by a web server, and can be read by a web server in the same domain at a later time. Please note that we are unable to offer our website or services without serving some of our own cookies and/or similar technologies on your device. You therefore consent to our use of N4P’s cookies when you use our site and services. You may, however, be able to avoid certain cookies by configuring your browser settings.
If you do not wish to receive cookies or wish to manage when you accept cookies in general, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept our cookies, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionality of our site.
Different types of cookies do different things. “Session cookies” expire when you close your browser. We use session cookies to collect anonymous information about the way visitors use our site, so that we may better understand our customers’ needs and improve the functionality of our site. “Persistent cookies” do not expire when you close your browser and instead stay on your computer until the expiration date set in the cookie, or until you delete it. We use persistent cookies so that our server will recognize you the next time you visit. It also may save you the trouble of re-entering information previously provided.
We also use web beacons. These are also known as clear GIFs, Web bugs or pixel tags, and are often used in combination with cookies. We or our third party providers use web beacons to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages and to generate statistics about how our site is used. They are not used to access personally identifiable information. Unlike cookies, you cannot decline Web beacons. However, setting your browser to decline cookies or to prompt you for a response will keep Web beacons from tracking your activity.
Third party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics and so on.
We may change the way we use your information from time to time. A revised version of our Cookies Policy will be posted on this page at any time and will take into effect once it is posted. Where appropriate, we may notify you of any changes to this Cookies Policy by email. Please check back frequently to see if there are any updates or changes to our Cookies Policy, as it is legally binding on you.